Retrospective valuations (up to 11 months in the past) can only be selected when running a Specific or Generic Fixed Wing / Helicopter valuation. The ability to apply retrospective valuations to a Portfolio or Group Valuation is planned for release early in 2023. In the meantime, users can run retrospective valuations against their individual Portfolio or Group Valuation assets.
Articles in this section
- What is a Retrospective Valuation?
- Does Cirium provide ACMI (wet lease) rates?
- Can Portfolio and Group valuations be ran retrospectively?
- QEC (Quick Engine Change) explained
- How do you estimate spare engines
- Values Analyzer & Cabin Interior Assumptions
- Values Analyzer Lease Rate Assumptions
- How do I add Generic Monthly Lease Rate for both Future and Current Value in Portfolio or Group Valuation?
- What is a 'Desktop Valuation'?
- Can I look up historical valuations