Retrospective valuations (up to 11 months in the past) can only be selected when running a Specific or Generic Fixed Wing / Helicopter valuation. The ability to apply retrospective valuations to a Portfolio or Group Valuation is planned for release early in 2023. In the meantime, users can run retrospective valuations against their individual Portfolio or Group Valuation assets.
Articles in this section
- What is a Retrospective Valuation?
- How does Russia’s invasion of Ukraine affect the values of aircraft in Russia?
- Would a change in interest rates affect Ascend by Cirium’s Base Lease Rate forecast?
- Do historical values in the Ascend by Cirium database ever get retroactively changed?
- Do you provide Lease Rate opinions on business jet or business turboprop aircraft?
- Do you offer online valuations of Business Turboprop aircraft?
- What are the assumptions you consider in your engine valuations?
- Can online values be obtained for remanufactured aircraft and helicopters, including such types manufactured by Nextant Aerospace?
- When are Base Values updated?
- Why did Ascend by Cirium adopt monthly interpolation to adjust values for ageing?
Article is closed for comments.