The currency used in all Diio Mi and SRS Analyzer reports are in U.S. dollar ($). The exchange rates used in the FM Traffic reports are updated monthly based on IATA's exchange rate file. In the U.S. DOT O&D reports, the local currencies are converted into U.S. Dollars using the average conversion rate for each applicable quarter.
Articles in this section
- Diio to IATA SSIM Service Type mapping
- What is the currency and exchange rate used for the revenue and fare numbers?
- What are Absolute Dates and Relative Dates in SRS Analyzer or Diio Mi?
- Where are the Airline and Airport codes/names sourced from?
- Diio Product Roadmap
- Shape the Future of Diio
- Diio Use Cases
- How do I see airline, airport, equipment and region inputs in my report?
- How do I select TSV format when scheduling a report?
- How can I share Scheduled Reports?