Airlines will often release schedule changes internally through their own channels first available on their booking site, prior to publication externally for upcoming seasons. It is a quite common practice, but we understand how it might seem confusing when schedule data becomes available. Airlines have business relationships with the major schedule providers such as Cirium. If you'd like to us to reach out to the carrier directly, please open a Help Desk ticket.
Articles in this section
- When will a carrier's schedules become available for the next season?
- What is the difference between online and interline connections?
- Can you tell me more about airline and city code sources?
- Why can I not find Easyjet flights using the airline codes EJU and EZS
- Can you tell me more about Published Schedule data sources?
- What is a Virtual Airline?
- Why am I seeing a flight on the airline site but not in your schedules?
- How do I report airline schedule discrepancies?
- What Is block time in an airline schedule and why does it matter?
- How frequently should I refresh my flight schedules?