Airlines will often release schedule changes internally through their own channels prior to publication externally for upcoming seasons. It is a quite common practice, but we understand how it might seem confusing when schedule data becomes available. Airlines have business relationships with the major schedule providers such as Cirium. If you'd like to us to reach out to the carrier directly, please open a Help Desk ticket.
Articles in this section
- Why can I not find W2 flights?
- What is the effective and discontinued date?
- How are cabin codes classified?
- What is a restricted flight?
- When will a carrier's schedules become available for the next season?
- What is the difference between online and interline connections?
- Why can I not find Easyjet flights using the airline codes EJU and EZS
- Can you tell me more about Published Schedule data sources?
- What is a Virtual Airline?
- Why am I seeing a flight on the airline site but not in your schedules?