What is SSO?
Our legacy login page has now departed but we’re pleased to announce the arrival of Single Sign-On (SSO) access that will allow you to navigate seamlessly across all Cirium solutions you have today as well as test and explore the new Diio reports of tomorrow.
What do I need to do?
If you have not verified your email address yet or encounter any sort of error, please send us an email at email@example.com and one of our specialists will promptly assist you.
Customer Support will provide you with a link to verify your email address. Please follow the steps described in the video tutorial below once you have this link:
- Follow the steps from your email to reset your password when prompted
- Going forward you will use your email address and new password for logging into Diio.
Still having issues accessing Diio?
In your web browser, please try clearing your cookies and cached data completely then attempting to log into the site again.
After your clear your cache:
- For access to Diio Mi, copy and paste this link to your browser: mi.diio.net
- For access to SRS Analyzer, copy and paste this link to your browser: srsanalyser.diio.net
How to clear your cookie data in Chrome, for example:
- Please make sure both the "Cookies and other site data" and Time range "All time" is selected, then click Clear Data:
What is the new Diio?
We're excited for the future ahead and look forward to delivering a modernized solution that goes above and beyond the capabilities in Diio Mi and SRS Analyzer today. These changes won't take place overnight and we will still allow legacy solution access while building out the next generation of our tool.
Do you have any ideas or feature requests for the new Diio?
We want your input with building the future solution. Nothing is off the table and we welcome all feedback and suggestions. Please use the link below to submit suggestions for our product team.