Schedule Snapshot will provide users access to historical schedule publication dates and data visualizations.
Below is an example of the inputs and outputs for running a schedule snapshot compare of what the schedule was Feb-14-2020 vs May-15-2020 for all American Airlines flights from DFW to LHR, DUB, and HKG for the Travel Dates of June 2020-Dec 2020.
- Marketing and Operating Airline: Use this field to concentrate on one or more specific airlines. You may insert between one and five airline codes here. If you leave this field blank, then data will be returned for all airlines. When entering multiple airlines, be sure to use one comma to separate each airline code (e.g. "UA,AA,DL"). Relationship does NOT include codeshares but rather maps to operating carrier to the marketing. For example AA (American Airlines) flight 4222 operating by MQ (Envoy Airlines). These fields are limited to 25 entries.
- Origin: These are the origin airports on the route(s) you would like to examine.
- Destination: These are the destination airports on the route(s) you would like to examine.
- Travel Period: The specific period for when the flights in question are scheduled to operate.
- Snapshot Period: Synonymous with schedule publication date. Enter the start date and end date for the period of time you'd like to analyze in your query. Please select Snapshot Period dates earlier than your Travel Period dates to see how the schedule changed over time with each schedule update.
(Note: we only allow a maximum of 12 snapshot dates when running a range and when travel period is aggregated not trend)
Snapshot Date History
Example: Travel Period Range, Snapshot Period Compare for Frontier Airlines (F9) for the Travel Period of June 2020 thru August 2020 with Snapshot Dates of Feb-12-2020 vs May-12-2020 out of DEN.
Output: Aggregated Example
Output: Trend Example