IATA Codes are an integral part of the travel industry and essential for the identification of an airline, its destinations and its traffic documents. We currently use the IATA airline code and a three-letter location identifier as designators for airline and city code schedule information.
Articles in this section
- Can you tell me more about airline and city code sources?
- Why can I not find Easyjet flights using the airline codes EJU and EZS
- Can you tell me more about Published Schedule data sources?
- What is a Virtual Airline?
- Why am I seeing a flight on the airline site but not in your schedules?
- How do I report airline schedule discrepancies?
- What Is block time in an airline schedule and why does it matter?
- How frequently should I refresh my flight schedules?
- Who provides you with the schedules?
- Do you have truck schedules?