For existing Snowflake Software customers, you might experience the above error. This is because as part of the migration from Snowflake Software support desk to Cirium Help Desk, your user details were also imported along with your support tickets.
If you are trying to sign up to the Cirium Help Desk and get the following error
"A user has already signed up with the given email. Please use the regular sign-in" then please perform the following steps.
1) Click the 'regular sign-in' link to take you to the sign-in page.
2) Once you are on the regular sign-in page, click the 'Forgot my password' link.
3) On the password reset request form, please enter your email address and click Submit.
Note: This should be the same email address that you were registered with, in the old Snowflake Software Support portal.
4) Close the reset confirmation window.
5) You should have received an email with a link to reset your password. Please follow the instructions in the email to reset your password.
Note: Please check your Spam/Junk folder to make sure the email hasn't been marked as junk.