In Fleets Analyzer, aircraft hours are airborne hours (not total block operating hours including ground running) i.e. wheels up to wheels down.
Articles in this section
- How are the recent re-registrations of Russian aircraft being tracked
- What are Old, New and Current Columns in Aircraft Events Module in Fleets Analyzer?
- Do you research In Flight Entertainment (IFE) content providers?
- What are the different types of Accident Losses?
- Fleets Analyzer - Maintenance Service Type Definitions
- What do Not Fitted, Unknown, and empty signify in the Seats and Internals data?
- How are Commercial Sector 'airliner' Market Groupings determined in Fleets Analyzer
- How is Operating Lease data researched
- What is the definition of Aircraft Hours?
- Type of Lessors