In Fleets Analyzer, aircraft hours are airborne hours (not total block operating hours including ground running) i.e. wheels up to wheels down.
Articles in this section
- What are the different types of Accident Losses?
- Fleets Analyzer - Maintenance Service Type Definitions
- What do Not Fitted, Unknown, and empty signify in the Seats and Internals data?
- How are Commercial Sector 'airliner' Market Groupings determined in Fleets Analyzer
- How is Operating Lease data researched
- What is the definition of Aircraft Hours?
- Type of Lessors
- What is the definition of an accident in Fleets Analyzer?
- Understanding business aviation orders data
- What does a "2500" Delivery Date / Build Year signify?