Yes, Trip Assist issues that are not in a Closed state will auto expire 7 days after their resolve by time if they have not been resolved by an agent. Our system will mark the Issue with a resolution of EXPIRED and a sub-resolution of AUTO_EXPIRED. This helps keep your issues lists from getting too long and more manageable.
Articles in this section
- How can I tell if a Traveler has responded to the Opt-in invitation?
- How can I resend an Opt-in invitation in Agent Advantage
- How can Cirium send alerts on behalf of our email address?
- How are Traveler Profiles created?
- How do I archive or delete a Trip Group?
- What are Trip Assist Resolution Reports?
- Do Trip Assist Issues Auto Expire?
- How do I cancel a Trip?
- How do I add an Agent At-Risk Email?
- What is a Trip Group Owner?