You can add an Agent At-Risk Email at either your account level (across the board) or at the Trip Group level.
To add it to your default Account Settings:
1) A system admin user will need to access Agent Advantage
Admin tab > select Change Account Settings
2) Paste the At-Risk Email under the section "Agent Alert Emails To:"
3) Click on Add Address, if adding an additional email and ensure that the Active checkbox is selected.
4) Click Save.
5) Go to the Admin tab > Reprocess Itineraries to push these changes to your account.
To add it at the Trip Group level:
1) Go to the Admin tab > select Manage Groups
2) Search for the Trip Group and click on Modify.
3) Your default Trip Assist At-Risk account settings are shown. You'll want to click on the Override Default Profile button if it has not been done so in the past. After you do, the At-Risk email fields are now available for you to add the new At-Risk email.
4) If clicking on the Override Default Profile button for the first time on a Trip Group, you'll also want to ensure that all other settings are properly checked.
Do you need Create Issues checked?
Do you need Create Invalid Itinerary Issues checked?
Do you need Send Traveler Alerts checked?
Do you need Send Opt-In Emails checked?
(Your Trip Group settings should typically mirror what you already have set under your default Account Settings.)
5) Click on Add Address, if adding an additional email and ensure that the Active checkbox is selected.
6) Click Save.
7) Go to the Admin tab > Reprocess Itineraries to push these changes to your account.