EasyJet files its entire schedule with us under the U2 code, regardless of whether the operating airline is EZS, EZY or EJU. We understand that this can cause some confusion, as the flights are published to the Easyjet website under the partner carriers, however our policy is to publish the schedules as we receive them and have confirmed the carrier wishes them to be processed in this way.
Articles in this section
- When will a carrier's schedules become available for the next season?
- What is the difference between online and interline connections?
- Why can I not find Easyjet flights using the airline codes EJU and EZS
- Can you tell me more about Published Schedule data sources?
- What is a Virtual Airline?
- Why am I seeing a flight on the airline site but not in your schedules?
- How do I report airline schedule discrepancies?
- What Is block time in an airline schedule and why does it matter?
- How frequently should I refresh my flight schedules?
- Who provides you with the schedules?