We use the IATA code of an airline in the On-Time Performance Review. For the International and Major Airline categories, this is the code of the Marketing Airline. For the Low Cost category, either the operating code or the marketing code is used.
Articles in this section
- How do you define Block Time?
- How do you define Seats (Millions) and Available Seat Kilometers (ASK)?
- What airline code is used in the On-Time Performance Review?
- How are airports selected for the annual OTP Review?
- Can you tell me more about the flight status and arrival data?
- What categories are included in the On-Time Performance Review?
- How do I improve my coverage?
- How does an airline become placed in the Low-Cost Carrier category?
- Why is On-Time Performance divided between mainline and network?
- When do you publish the free online OTP Monthly report?