Categorization enables airlines to be optimally compared with their peers based on their size, seat capacity and breadth of their networks. Our categories for the review are grouped into three areas: Global, Major by region, and Low Cost Carriers. An award is also given for Network and Mainline operations in each category except Low Cost Carriers.
Articles in this section
- How do you define Block Time?
- How do you define Seats (Millions) and Available Seat Kilometers (ASK)?
- What airline code is used in the On-Time Performance Review?
- How are airports selected for the annual OTP Review?
- Can you tell me more about the flight status and arrival data?
- What categories are included in the On-Time Performance Review?
- How do I improve my coverage?
- How does an airline become placed in the Low-Cost Carrier category?
- Why is On-Time Performance divided between mainline and network?
- When do you publish the free online OTP Monthly report?