The FG ID or FGID is a Cirium assigned code used to identify each aircraft. Unlike manufacturer serial (msn) or registration, FGID is unique to 1 airframe. This field can be added to any table output in the Aircraft, Aircraft Events and Accidents Modules and the recommended way to count and analyse aircraft records in external applications such as Excel.
Articles in this section
- Following the Fleet recovery
- How are we handling commercial aircraft usage changes as a result of Covid-19
- How Storage and In Service Status changes are being determined during the Covid-19 crisis
- Viewing recently stored aircraft in Fleets Analyzer
- What is the Aircraft API?
- What is Aircraft Hours?
- What is the definition of an accident in Fleets Analyzer?
- Understanding business aviation orders data
- What does a "2500" Delivery Date / Build Year signify?
- How do I find a company (operators, etc.) associated with specific aircraft?