The FG ID or FGID is a Cirium assigned code used to identify each aircraft. Unlike manufacturer serial (msn) or registration, FGID is unique to 1 airframe. This field can be added to any table output in the Aircraft, Aircraft Events and Accidents Modules and the recommended way to count and analyse aircraft records in external applications such as Excel.
Articles in this section
- How Storage and In Service Status changes are being determined during the Covid-19 crisis
- Viewing recently stored aircraft in Fleets Analyzer
- What is the Aircraft API?
- Understanding business aviation orders data
- How do I find a company (operators, etc.) associated with specific aircraft?
- What is the FG ID (FGID)?
- Difference between Trend and Projection modules
- Searching for the fleet of an Operator
- Why the operating MTOW is different from certified MTOW?
- Does Fleets Analyzer track engine utilization data?