The FG ID or FGID is a Cirium assigned code used to identify each aircraft. Unlike manufacturer serial (msn) or registration, FGID is unique to 1 airframe. This field can be added to any table output in the Aircraft, Aircraft Events and Accidents Modules and the recommended way to count and analyse aircraft records in external applications such as Excel.
Articles in this section
- Fleets Analyzer Base Location fields
- How do we identify an aircraft?
- What are Old, New and Current Columns in Aircraft Events Module in Fleets Analyzer?
- Do you research In Flight Entertainment (IFE) content providers?
- How are the recent re-registrations of Russian aircraft being tracked
- What are the different types of Accident Losses?
- Fleets Analyzer - Maintenance Service Type Definitions
- What do Not Fitted, Unknown, and empty signify in the Seats and Internals data?
- How are Commercial Sector 'airliner' Market Groupings determined in Fleets Analyzer
- How is Operating Lease data researched