The FG ID or FGID is a Cirium assigned code used to identify each aircraft. Unlike manufacturer serial (msn) or registration, FGID is unique to 1 airframe. This field can be added to any table output in the Aircraft, Aircraft Events and Accidents Modules and the recommended way to count and analyse aircraft records in external applications such as Excel.
Articles in this section
- Why are there differences between Airbus and Cirium annual order totals?
- Grouping by seat fit data in Aircraft Summary
- Why can Seat and Internals data not be trended?
- How do you research In Flight Connectivity (IFC) equipment, and what is the coverage?
- Where do we source the data for IFE (In-Flight Entertainment)?
- How are Civil Turbine Helicopters classified in Fleets Analyzer?
- What is a Special Purpose Company?
- Does Total Deliveries Events (Scheduled) contain all scheduled deliveries?
- What data sources are used to track Maintenance contracts?
- What data sources are used to track military fleet?