The FG ID or FGID is a Cirium assigned code used to identify each aircraft. Unlike manufacturer serial (msn) or registration, FGID is unique to 1 airframe. This field can be added to any table output in the Aircraft, Aircraft Events and Accidents Modules and the recommended way to count and analyse aircraft records in external applications such as Excel.
Articles in this section
- What are the different types of Accident Losses?
- Fleets Analyzer - Maintenance Service Type Definitions
- What do Not Fitted, Unknown, and empty signify in the Seats and Internals data?
- How are Commercial Sector 'airliner' Market Groupings determined in Fleets Analyzer
- How is Operating Lease data researched
- What is the definition of Aircraft Hours?
- Type of Lessors
- What is the definition of an accident in Fleets Analyzer?
- Understanding business aviation orders data
- What does a "2500" Delivery Date / Build Year signify?