The FG ID or FGID is a Cirium assigned code used to identify each aircraft. Unlike manufacturer serial (msn) or registration, FGID is unique to 1 airframe. This field can be added to any table output in the Aircraft, Aircraft Events and Accidents Modules and the recommended way to count and analyse aircraft records in external applications such as Excel.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between Tracked vs. Reported Utilization?
- How often is Fuel Burn and CO₂ Emissions data in Fleets Analyzer updated, what is the coverage and what are the sources?
- How often is tracked aircraft utilisation data in Fleets Analyzer updated, what is the coverage and what are the sources?
- How can I identify aircraft in service?
- What is the definition of encumbered and unencumbered aircraft ownership?
- How do I identify JOLs and JOLCOs?
- How to transfer the ownership of a saved search?
- What information do I need to provide to update the owner or operator of an Aircraft?
- When is the MSN allocated to aircraft?
- How do I identity Operating and Finance Leases?
Please sign in to leave a comment.