We delete FlightStats.com free user accounts that have not been used in the past 12 months. We do this for user data privacy reasons. If you are trying to log in with very old user credentials and see a message that says "User does not exist" then please sign up again.
Articles in this section
- Why is my old FlightStats.com user account no longer available?
- How to find a lost passenger at an airport?
- Do you have introductory videos for FlightStats.com paid features?
- How do I provide feedback on a map?
- Can you manually verify my email?
- The link in the verification email is not working. What do I do?
- Why am I not receiving the verification email?
- I can’t find the verification email you sent, how do I resend it?
- A feature on the site is not working correctly. Is there anything I can try?
- I have an idea or some feedback for your product. How do I get it to your product team?