From a GDS perspective, the segment status "NS" or No Show is typically never used. We currently do not track the e-ticket status, nor do we re-query the PNR to see the OSI and SSR remarks that generally have the No Show remarks.
Articles in this section
- Do you provide trip monitoring on passive air segments?
- Do you have data on policy exception waivers for COVID-19?
- How can I automate travel exception waiver matching?
- Do you monitor No Show airline e-tickets?
- Which flight segment statuses do you typically retain?
- What is the difference between a PNR and airline confirmation number?
- Trip Assist - Issues UI Update
- What if one of my preferred airlines isn't available through Travel Waiver Services?
- Why are you telling corporations to ask me (TMCs) for access to published exception waivers?
- How is this different from what my TMC does already?