From a GDS perspective, the segment status "NS" or No Show is typically never used. We currently do not track the e-ticket status, nor do we re-query the PNR to see the OSI and SSR remarks that generally have the No Show remarks.
Articles in this section
- How is a Leg of a Trip defined?
- Do you offer agency branding of SMS text alerts?
- Do you support SMS trip alerts?
- Do you provide trip monitoring on passive air segments?
- Do you have data on policy exception waivers for COVID-19?
- How can I automate travel exception waiver matching?
- How do I cancel a Trip?
- Do you monitor No Show airline e-tickets?
- Which flight segment statuses do you typically retain?
- What is MCT and can I change its setting?