Often, a lessee will operate at a lower MTOW to reduce navigation and landing charges, and/or at a lower thrust to reduce engine maintenance costs. In rarer cases, we have heard that a lessee can “rent” a temporary increase in MTOW or engine thrust from the manufacturers, which is not transferable back to the lessor.
Articles in this section
- How Storage Status is being determined during the Covid-19 crisis
- What is the Aircraft API?
- Viewing recently stored aircraft in Fleets Analyzer
- Fleets Analyzer Aircraft Usage Definitions
- What is the FG ID (FGID)?
- Difference between Trend and Projection modules
- Searching for the fleet of an Operator
- Why the operating MTOW is different from certified MTOW?
- Does Fleets Analyzer track engine utilization data?
- What is letter of intent?