Fleets Analyzer doesn't track engine serial number, thus there's no engine utilization data. However, you can use aircraft utilization report to estimate engine utilization data. We also have tracked utilization report to analyze engine utilization. You can find more information here: https://www.cirium.com/thoughtcloud/test-thoughtlab-article-14/
Articles in this section
- Following the Fleet recovery
- How are we handling commercial aircraft usage changes as a result of Covid-19
- How Storage and In Service Status changes are being determined during the Covid-19 crisis
- Viewing recently stored aircraft in Fleets Analyzer
- What is the Aircraft API?
- What is Aircraft Hours?
- What is the definition of an accident in Fleets Analyzer?
- Understanding business aviation orders data
- What does a "2500" Delivery Date / Build Year signify?
- How do I find a company (operators, etc.) associated with specific aircraft?