Fleets Analyzer doesn't track engine serial number, thus there's no engine utilization data. However, you can use aircraft utilization report to estimate engine utilization data. We also have tracked utilization report to analyze engine utilization. You can find more information here: https://www.cirium.com/thoughtcloud/test-thoughtlab-article-14/
Articles in this section
- How Storage and In Service Status changes are being determined during the Covid-19 crisis
- Viewing recently stored aircraft in Fleets Analyzer
- What is the Aircraft API?
- Understanding business aviation orders data
- How do I find a company (operators, etc.) associated with specific aircraft?
- What is the FG ID (FGID)?
- Difference between Trend and Projection modules
- Searching for the fleet of an Operator
- Why the operating MTOW is different from certified MTOW?
- Does Fleets Analyzer track engine utilization data?