Fleets Analyzer doesn't track engine serial number, thus there's no engine utilization data. However, you can use aircraft utilization report to estimate engine utilization data. We also have tracked utilization report to analyze engine utilization. You can find more information here: https://www.cirium.com/thoughtcloud/test-thoughtlab-article-14/
Articles in this section
- What is Aircraft Hours?
- Type of Lessors
- What is the definition of an accident in Fleets Analyzer?
- Understanding business aviation orders data
- What does a "2500" Delivery Date / Build Year signify?
- How do I find a company (operators, etc.) associated with specific aircraft?
- What is the FG ID (FGID)?
- Difference between Trend and Projection modules
- Searching for the fleet of an Operator
- Why the operating MTOW is different from certified MTOW?