Type swap: Any aircraft that has been swapped from an existing order, for a different type of aircraft from the same OEM. For e.g.A319's swapped to the A320 type. Type swaps occur only for aircraft on firm order.
Articles in this section
- What do Not Fitted, Unknown, and empty signify in the Seats and Internals data?
- How are Commercial Sector 'airliner' Market Groupings determined in Fleets Analyzer
- How is Operating Lease data researched
- What is the definition of Aircraft Hours?
- Type of Lessors
- What is the definition of an accident in Fleets Analyzer?
- Understanding business aviation orders data
- What does a "2500" Delivery Date / Build Year signify?
- How do I find a company (operators, etc.) associated with specific aircraft?
- What is the FG ID (FGID)?