Type swap: Any aircraft that has been swapped from an existing order, for a different type of aircraft from the same OEM. For e.g.A319's swapped to the A320 type. Type swaps occur only for aircraft on firm order.
Articles in this section
- What is Aircraft Hours?
- What is the definition of an accident in Fleets Analyzer?
- Understanding business aviation orders data
- What does a "2500" Delivery Date / Build Year signify?
- How do I find a company (operators, etc.) associated with specific aircraft?
- What is the FG ID (FGID)?
- Difference between Trend and Projection modules
- Searching for the fleet of an Operator
- Why the operating MTOW is different from certified MTOW?
- Does Fleets Analyzer track engine utilization data?