Type swap: Any aircraft that has been swapped from an existing order, for a different type of aircraft from the same OEM. For e.g.A319's swapped to the A320 type. Type swaps occur only for aircraft on firm order.
Articles in this section
- How are we handling commercial aircraft usage changes as a result of Covid-19
- How Storage and In Service Status changes are being determined during the Covid-19 crisis
- Viewing recently stored aircraft in Fleets Analyzer
- What is the Aircraft API?
- What is the definition of an accident in Fleets Analyzer?
- Understanding business aviation orders data
- How do I find a company (operators, etc.) associated with specific aircraft?
- What is the FG ID (FGID)?
- Difference between Trend and Projection modules
- Searching for the fleet of an Operator