Type Swap: Any aircraft that has been swapped from an existing order, for a different type of aircraft from the same OEM. For e.g.A319's swapped to the A320 type. Type swaps occur only for aircraft on firm order. Aircraft with the Type Swap status should not be included in any analysis of the current order backlog.
Articles in this section
- What data sources are used to track military fleet?
- How can I identify aircraft in service?
- How do I identify JOLs and JOLCOs?
- How to transfer the ownership of a saved search?
- What information do I need to provide to update the owner or operator of an Aircraft?
- When is the MSN allocated to aircraft?
- How do I identity Operating and Finance Leases?
- What are Cirium's sources for aircraft accidents and what is the coverage?
- What is the difference between Tracked vs. Reported Utilization?
- Why is the number of tracked aircraft in a period sometimes less than the number of in-service aircraft for that period?