Type Swap: Any aircraft that has been swapped from an existing order, for a different type of aircraft from the same OEM. For e.g.A319's swapped to the A320 type. Type swaps occur only for aircraft on firm order. Aircraft with the Type Swap status should not be included in any analysis of the current order backlog.
Articles in this section
- How do you identify aircraft that have been built but not yet delivered?
- Why are there differences between Airbus and Cirium annual order totals?
- Grouping by seat fit data in Aircraft Summary
- Why can Seat and Internals data not be trended?
- How do you research In Flight Connectivity (IFC) equipment, and what is the coverage?
- Where do we source the data for IFE (In-Flight Entertainment)?
- How are Civil Turbine Helicopters classified in Fleets Analyzer?
- What is a Special Purpose Company?
- Does Total Deliveries Events (Scheduled) contain all scheduled deliveries?
- What data sources are used to track Maintenance contracts?