We typically retain flight segments with these segment statuses: HK, BK, GK, MK, and YK. We will not retain flight segments with the following segment statuses: HX, XK, HL, KL, PN, SC, TK, TL, UC, UN, and WK unless otherwise specified in the queue reader's configuration.
Articles in this section
- Do you monitor No Show airline e-tickets?
- Which flight segment statuses do you typically retain?
- Why did my traveler receive a Trip Reminder?
- What is the difference between a PNR and airline confirmation number?
- What if one of my preferred airlines isn't available through Travel Waiver Services?
- Why are you telling corporations to ask me (TMCs) for access to published exception waivers?
- How is this different from what my TMC does already?
- Why is my corporate client getting email from you?
- If I am a corporation who doesn’t buy anything from Cirium or FlightStats by Cirium, am I in the right place?