Fleets Analyzer can't tell if a transaction is speculative as all the transactions would already have been reviewed on paperwork such as a registry record. However, you can go to Saved Searches - Shared by Ciruim and click Sales List to find second hand sales and SLBs.
Articles in this section
- How are the recent re-registrations of Russian aircraft being tracked
- Do you research In Flight Entertainment (IFE) content providers?
- What are the different types of Accident Losses?
- Fleets Analyzer - Maintenance Service Type Definitions
- What do Not Fitted, Unknown, and empty signify in the Seats and Internals data?
- How are Commercial Sector 'airliner' Market Groupings determined in Fleets Analyzer
- How is Operating Lease data researched
- What is the definition of Aircraft Hours?
- Type of Lessors
- What is the definition of an accident in Fleets Analyzer?