Fleets Analyzer can't tell if a transaction is speculative as all the transactions would already have been reviewed on paperwork such as a registry record. However, you can go to Saved Searches - Shared by Ciruim and click Sales List to find second hand sales and SLBs.
Articles in this section
- Why are there differences between Airbus and Cirium annual order totals?
- Grouping by seat fit data in Aircraft Summary
- Why can Seat and Internals data not be trended?
- How do you research In Flight Connectivity (IFC) equipment, and what is the coverage?
- Where do we source the data for IFE (In-Flight Entertainment)?
- How are Civil Turbine Helicopters classified in Fleets Analyzer?
- What is a Special Purpose Company?
- Does Total Deliveries Events (Scheduled) contain all scheduled deliveries?
- What data sources are used to track Maintenance contracts?
- What data sources are used to track military fleet?