Fleets Analyzer can't tell if a transaction is speculative as all the transactions would already have been reviewed on paperwork such as a registry record. However, you can go to Saved Searches - Shared by Ciruim and click Sales List to find second hand sales and SLBs.
Articles in this section
- Fleets Analyzer - Maintenance Service Type Definitions
- What do Not Fitted, Unknown, and empty signify in the Seats and Internals data?
- How are Commercial Sector 'airliner' Market Groupings determined in Fleets Analyzer
- How is Operating Lease data researched
- What is the definition of Aircraft Hours?
- Type of Lessors
- What is the definition of an accident in Fleets Analyzer?
- Understanding business aviation orders data
- What does a "2500" Delivery Date / Build Year signify?
- How do I find a company (operators, etc.) associated with specific aircraft?