Fleets Analyzer can't tell if a transaction is speculative as all the transactions would already been reviewed on some paper work like a registry record. However, you can go to Saved Searches - Shared by Ciruim and click Sales List to find secondhand sales and SLBs.
Articles in this section
- How Storage and In Service Status changes are being determined during the Covid-19 crisis
- Viewing recently stored aircraft in Fleets Analyzer
- What is the Aircraft API?
- Understanding business aviation orders data
- How do I find a company (operators, etc.) associated with specific aircraft?
- What is the FG ID (FGID)?
- Difference between Trend and Projection modules
- Searching for the fleet of an Operator
- Why the operating MTOW is different from certified MTOW?
- Does Fleets Analyzer track engine utilization data?