The total number is calculated on the end of the year/quarter/month depending on which interval you choose. If you choose yearly interval, the number is the calculated on Dec 31, the last day of that year. This is the same for monthly and quarterly trend.
Articles in this section
- Following the Fleet recovery
- How are we handling commercial aircraft usage changes as a result of Covid-19
- How Storage and In Service Status changes are being determined during the Covid-19 crisis
- Viewing recently stored aircraft in Fleets Analyzer
- What is the Aircraft API?
- What is Aircraft Hours?
- What is the definition of an accident in Fleets Analyzer?
- Understanding business aviation orders data
- What does a "2500" Delivery Date / Build Year signify?
- How do I find a company (operators, etc.) associated with specific aircraft?