The total number is calculated on the end of the year/quarter/month depending on which interval you choose. If you choose yearly interval, the number is the calculated on Dec 31, the last day of that year. This is the same for monthly and quarterly trend.
Articles in this section
- What is Aircraft Hours?
- Type of Lessors
- What is the definition of an accident in Fleets Analyzer?
- Understanding business aviation orders data
- What does a "2500" Delivery Date / Build Year signify?
- How do I find a company (operators, etc.) associated with specific aircraft?
- What is the FG ID (FGID)?
- Difference between Trend and Projection modules
- Searching for the fleet of an Operator
- Why the operating MTOW is different from certified MTOW?