First run a search by aircraft type or any other technical fields in Aircraft section. From the result table, click on grey Operator, Manager or Owner title, then select 'Companies in this role' from drop down list. The screen will automatically switch to the Companies section with all the related companies in the results. You can also click on the People tab to see the available individual contacts.
Articles in this section
- What are the different types of Accident Losses?
- Fleets Analyzer - Maintenance Service Type Definitions
- What do Not Fitted, Unknown, and empty signify in the Seats and Internals data?
- How are Commercial Sector 'airliner' Market Groupings determined in Fleets Analyzer
- How is Operating Lease data researched
- What is the definition of Aircraft Hours?
- Type of Lessors
- What is the definition of an accident in Fleets Analyzer?
- Understanding business aviation orders data
- What does a "2500" Delivery Date / Build Year signify?