First run a search by aircraft type or any other technical fields in Aircraft section. From the result table, click on grey Operator, Manager or Owner title, then select 'Companies in this role' from drop down list. The screen will automatically switch to the Companies section with all the related companies in the results. You can also click on the People tab to see the available individual contacts.
Articles in this section
- How often is Fuel Burn and CO₂ Emissions data in Fleets Analyzer updated, what is the coverage and what are the sources?
- How often is tracked aircraft utilisation data in Fleets Analyzer updated, what is the coverage and what are the sources?
- Why is the number of tracked aircraft in a period sometimes less than the number of in-service aircraft for that period?
- Why is the number of tracked aircraft in a period sometimes greater than the number of in-service aircraft for that period? (i.e. why are stored aircraft flying?)
- Trend: Hours and cycles reported and tracked utilisation definitions
- How do we identify an aircraft?
- Fleets Analyzer Base Location fields
- What are Old, New and Current Columns in Aircraft Events Module in Fleets Analyzer?
- Do you research In Flight Entertainment (IFE) content providers?
- Operator Company Types