First run a search by aircraft type or any other technical fields in Aircraft section. From the result table, click on grey Operator, Manager or Owner title, then select 'Companies in this role' from drop down list. The screen will automatically switch to the Companies section with all the related companies in the results. You can also click on the People tab to see the available individual contacts.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between Tracked vs. Reported Utilization?
- How often is Fuel Burn and CO₂ Emissions data in Fleets Analyzer updated, what is the coverage and what are the sources?
- How often is tracked aircraft utilisation data in Fleets Analyzer updated, what is the coverage and what are the sources?
- How to transfer the ownership of a saved search?
- What information do I need to provide to update the owner or operator of an Aircraft?
- When is the MSN allocated to aircraft?
- How do I identity Operating and Finance Leases?
- Why is the number of tracked aircraft in a period sometimes less than the number of in-service aircraft for that period?
- Why is the number of tracked aircraft in a period sometimes greater than the number of in-service aircraft for that period? (i.e. why are stored aircraft flying?)
- Trend: Hours and cycles reported and tracked utilisation definitions
Article is closed for comments.