You can separate aircraft serial numbers with a comma, then copy and paste them into the Age & Identification filter.
Articles in this section
- How do you research In Flight Connectivity (IFC) equipment, and what is the coverage?
- Where do we source the data for IFE (In-Flight Entertainment)?
- How are Civil Turbine Helicopters classified in Fleets Analyzer?
- What is a Special Purpose Company?
- Does Total Deliveries Events (Scheduled) contain all scheduled deliveries?
- What data sources are used to track Maintenance contracts?
- What data sources are used to track military fleet?
- How can I identify aircraft in service?
- How do I identify JOLs and JOLCOs?
- How to transfer the ownership of a saved search?