The PNR Record Locator is the reservation number of the trip booked by the travel agency from the GDS system, which is typically different than the airline confirmation code. The airline confirmation number is what is required for the traveler to check-in to their flight. If you wish to provide the airline confirmation number in your Trip Import API request, it will be passed along to the traveler in the "Trip Reminder Email Notification".
Articles in this section
- Do you offer agency branding of SMS text alerts?
- Do you support SMS trip alerts?
- Do you provide trip monitoring on passive air segments?
- Do you have data on policy exception waivers for COVID-19?
- How can I automate travel exception waiver matching?
- Do you monitor No Show airline e-tickets?
- Which flight segment statuses do you typically retain?
- What is the difference between a PNR and airline confirmation number?
- Trip Assist - Issues UI Update
- What if one of my preferred airlines isn't available through Travel Waiver Services?