Trip Groups are automatically created when we receive the Record Locator or Trip to our system.
If you'd like to set up a Trip Group with extra configuration settings ahead of travel, we recommend the following:
- Create a test PNR.
- Send it through to our system to automatically create the Trip Group.
- Go to the Agent Advantage console to modify the Trip Group's settings under Admin > Manage Groups:
- Then send the PNR back through as a cancellation to clear it out.
Here are some reasons why you'd want to set up additional configuration settings on a Trip Group:
- Short-term notice of group travel
- Adding an Agent At-Risk email ahead of time
- Adding custom email notifications
How can you get custom messaging activated for a Trip Group? Please see: