A cancellation message is sent any time the flight is operationally cancelled, which can be anywhere from 24-48 hours prior to scheduled departure. However, we do not support schedule change alerts. If the carrier submits a schedule change outside of the operational window, then the traveler's itinerary will need to be resubmitted with the new flight schedule for us to be able to monitor it.
Articles in this section
- What are Trip Assist Resolution Reports?
- Do Trip Assist Issues Auto Expire?
- How do I cancel a Trip?
- How do I add an Agent At-Risk Email?
- How do I archive a Trip Group?
- What is a Trip Group Owner?
- How to update the ‘Send Traveler Alerts’ field at Trip Group level
- How can I update the Traveler Key in a Trip Alert profile?
- What is MCT and can I change its setting?
- How do I add admin users to Agent Advantage?