A cancellation message is sent any time the flight is operationally cancelled, which can be anywhere from 24-72 hours prior to scheduled departure. However, we do not support schedule change alerts. If the carrier submits a schedule change that either changes or removes the schedule from operation beyond this window, then the traveler's itinerary will need to be resubmitted with the new flight schedule for us to be able to monitor it.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer agency branding of SMS text alerts?
- Do you support SMS trip alerts?
- Do you provide trip monitoring on passive air segments?
- Do you have data on policy exception waivers for COVID-19?
- How can I automate travel exception waiver matching?
- How do I cancel a Trip?
- Do you monitor No Show airline e-tickets?
- Which flight segment statuses do you typically retain?
- What is MCT and can I change its setting?
- What is a Trip Reference Number?