A cancellation message is sent any time the flight is operationally cancelled, which can be anywhere from 24-72 hours prior to scheduled departure. However, we do not support schedule change alerts. If the carrier submits a schedule change that either changes or removes the schedule from operation beyond this window, then the traveler's itinerary will need to be resubmitted with the new flight schedule for us to be able to monitor it.
Articles in this section
- How can I tell if a Traveler has responded to the Opt-in invitation?
- How can Cirium send alerts on behalf of our email address?
- How are Traveler Profiles created?
- How do I archive or delete a Trip Group?
- What are Trip Assist Resolution Reports?
- Do Trip Assist Issues Auto Expire?
- How do I cancel a Trip?
- How do I add an Agent At-Risk Email?
- What is a Trip Group Owner?
- How to update the ‘Send Traveler Alerts’ field at Trip Group level
Article is closed for comments.