No, if the Opt-In functionality is turned off under your Account Settings, we will not send any Opt-In invitations and no trip alerts will be sent unless your account is using direct email or API delivery for your alerting.
Articles in this section
- How can I tell if a Traveler has responded to the Opt-in invitation?
- How can I resend an Opt-in invitation in Agent Advantage
- How can Cirium send alerts on behalf of our email address?
- How are Traveler Profiles created?
- How do I archive or delete a Trip Group?
- What are Trip Assist Resolution Reports?
- Do Trip Assist Issues Auto Expire?
- How do I cancel a Trip?
- How do I add an Agent At-Risk Email?
- What is a Trip Group Owner?