No, if the Opt-In functionality is turned off under your Account Settings, we will not send any Opt-In invitations and no trip alerts will be sent unless your account is using direct email or API delivery for your alerting.
Articles in this section
- What are Trip Assist Resolution Reports?
- Do Trip Assist Issues Auto Expire?
- How do I cancel a Trip?
- How do I add an Agent At-Risk Email?
- How do I archive a Trip Group?
- What is a Trip Group Owner?
- How to update the ‘Send Traveler Alerts’ field at Trip Group level
- How can I update the Traveler Key in a Trip Alert profile?
- What is MCT and can I change its setting?
- How do I add admin users to Agent Advantage?