No, if the Opt-In functionality is turned off under your Account Settings, we will not send any Opt-In invitations and no trip alerts will be sent unless your account is using direct email or API delivery for your alerting.
Articles in this section
- How can I update the Traveler Key in a Trip Alert profile?
- What is MCT and can I change its setting?
- How do I add admin users to Agent Advantage?
- What is the CUSTOMER_ID?
- What is a Trip Reference Number?
- How do I reprocess itineraries?
- What is my default alert configuration settings?
- Do you support schedule change alerts?
- When do you start monitoring a trip?
- Will travelers still receive messaging if Opt-In is disabled?