This depends on your use case. Some customers receive a Cirium flight schedule file delivered every x days via our Data Drop API. A monthly schedule file delivery is sufficient for use cases such as route analysis. If you are checking flights, then we recommend a weekly schedule file to ensure up-to-date content. We also offer Schedules APIs that are updated daily. Schedule accuracy depends on the timing of when we receive the carrier's schedule delivery and the timing of their schedule changes.
Articles in this section
- Why can I not find Easyjet flights using the airline codes EJU and EZS
- Can you tell me more about Published Schedule data sources?
- What is a Virtual Airline?
- Why am I seeing a flight on the airline site but not in your schedules?
- How do I report airline schedule discrepancies?
- What Is block time in an airline schedule and why does it matter?
- How frequently should I refresh my flight schedules?
- Who provides you with the schedules?
- Do you have truck schedules?
- How do you differentiate between airline IATA code duplicates?