This depends on your use case. Some customers receive a Cirium flight schedule file delivered every x days. A monthly schedule file delivery is sufficient for use cases such as route analysis. Customers with an operational use case should update the schedule file weekly or daily. Schedule accuracy depends on the timing of when we receive the carrier's schedule delivery and the timing of their schedule changes.
Articles in this section
- When will a carrier's schedules become available for the next season?
- What is the difference between online and interline connections?
- Why can I not find Easyjet flights using the airline codes EJU and EZS
- Can you tell me more about Published Schedule data sources?
- What is a Virtual Airline?
- Why am I seeing a flight on the airline site but not in your schedules?
- How do I report airline schedule discrepancies?
- What Is block time in an airline schedule and why does it matter?
- How frequently should I refresh my flight schedules?
- Who provides you with the schedules?