This depends on your use case. Some customers receive a Cirium flight schedule file delivered every x days via our Data Drop API. A monthly schedule file delivery is sufficient for use cases such as route analysis. If you are checking flights, then we recommend a weekly schedule file to ensure up-to-date content. We also offer Schedules APIs that are updated daily.
Articles in this section
- Can you tell me more about Published Schedule data sources?
- What is a Virtual Airline?
- Why am I seeing a flight on the airline site but not in your schedules?
- How do I report airline schedule discrepancies?
- What Is block time in an airline schedule and why does it matter?
- How frequently should I refresh my flight schedules?
- Who provides you with the schedules?
- Do you have truck schedules?
- How do you differentiate between airline IATA code duplicates?
- Who sees my schedules?