If you're unable to exclude generic email addresses from the PNR before it is placed on queue, you can opt-out their Traveler Profile in Trip Center so that they don't receive any messaging. After you locate the profile, you'll just want to make sure to turn off alerts, then click Save.
Articles in this section
- How can Cirium send alerts on behalf of our email address?
- How does Traveler Profile Branding work?
- Why did my traveler receive a Trip Reminder?
- How can I update the Traveler Key in a Trip Alert profile?
- Where can I login to my Trip Alert Profile?
- What are some best practices for managing issues with Trip Assist?
- What if I forgot my Trip Center password?
- How do I add users to Trip Center?
- How do I change the branding or verbiage used for my messaging?
- What is the process for a traveler to Opt-in to receive messaging?