If you're unable to exclude generic email addresses from the PNR before it is placed on queue, you can opt-out their Traveler Profile in Trip Center so that they don't receive any messaging. After you locate the profile, you'll just want to make sure to turn off alerts, then click Save.
Articles in this section
- How do I enable or disable Trip Reminders?
- How can I remove users from the Assignee list in Trip Assist Issue Search?
- How can Cirium send alerts on behalf of our email address?
- How are Traveler Profiles created?
- How do I archive or delete a Trip Group?
- How does Traveler Profile Branding work?
- How do I add an Agent Trip Alert Email?
- How to enable Traveler Trip Alerts at the Trip Group level
- Why did my traveler receive a Trip Reminder?
- How can I update the Traveler Key in a Trip Alert profile?