Dashboard, Fleets and Values Analyzer are supported on the following browsers:
Google Chrome (previous 12 months)
Mozilla Firefox (previous 12 months)
Microsoft Edge (previous 12 months)
Safari (previous 12 months)
Internet Explorer 11 (see advisory note below)
Cirium IE11 Technical Advisory
Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 (IE11) is the last version of the Internet Explorer web browser from
Microsoft. It was released in October 2013 and is supported by Microsoft until the end of life of
When released in 2013, Internet Explorer was quoted as being the fastest of the current range of web browsers. As of 2018, it is now the slowest by a significant margin. This is predominantly for two reasons:
benchmarks it comes in last in every test, in some cases failing the test completely.
2. The page rendering performance in IE 11 is known to be very slow and buggy when calculating positions of items on a page, such as for grids or variable sized boxes. In combination with point 1, this adds a 50-100% performance penalty on rendering times.
We will continue to resolve IE11 issues that break core functionality, but, we will no longer resolve related to performance and styling.
Horizontal resolution of at least 1280px (1920px recommended).
In order to function correctly Fleets Analyzer requires access to the following URLs:
In addition to allowing access to the URLs listed above, your Firewall will also have to allow the
download of .xlsx files (all Exports are in .xlsx format).
Given that Cirium make use of AWS, we cannot guarantee that our products (or the resources required to run the products) can be available via a set of fixed IPs. For this reason we strongly recommend that your Firewall is based around DNS rules and not IP rules.
From time to time Cirium may send users support emails. Please ensure that the following email
domain is whitelisted to ensure it is not categorised as spam:
To add the domain above to your Safe Senders list in Outlook:
1. On the Outlook Ribbon Click Home.
2. In the Delete group, click Junk, and then click Junk Email Options.
3. Click the Safe Senders tab, click Add.
4. In the “Enter an email address or Internet domain name to be added to the list” box,
enter “@Cirium.com” (without the quotes).
5. Click OK.