Fleets Analyzer exports are hosted on AWS. If you are unable to download an exported file, then please check that you have the necessary permissions to access the URL s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com, and your Firewall allows the download of .xlsx files.
Articles in this section
- Why are there differences between Airbus and Cirium annual order totals?
- Grouping by seat fit data in Aircraft Summary
- Why can Seat and Internals data not be trended?
- How do you research In Flight Connectivity (IFC) equipment, and what is the coverage?
- Where do we source the data for IFE (In-Flight Entertainment)?
- How are Civil Turbine Helicopters classified in Fleets Analyzer?
- What is a Special Purpose Company?
- Does Total Deliveries Events (Scheduled) contain all scheduled deliveries?
- What data sources are used to track Maintenance contracts?
- What data sources are used to track military fleet?