If you know the ABS or EETC name, you can search by the Owners filter under the Owner category in the Fleets Analyzer - Aircraft section.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between Tracked vs. Reported Utilization?
- How often is Fuel Burn and CO₂ Emissions data in Fleets Analyzer updated, what is the coverage and what are the sources?
- How often is tracked aircraft utilisation data in Fleets Analyzer updated, what is the coverage and what are the sources?
- How can I identify aircraft in service?
- What is the definition of encumbered and unencumbered aircraft ownership?
- How do I identify JOLs and JOLCOs?
- How to transfer the ownership of a saved search?
- What information do I need to provide to update the owner or operator of an Aircraft?
- When is the MSN allocated to aircraft?
- How do I identity Operating and Finance Leases?
Please sign in to leave a comment.