Yield is Fare divided by Miles. In the U.S. DOT O&D dataset, we use the direct mileage between the origin and destination.
Articles in this section
- How do I identify direct (non-stop) flights?
- How do you calculate distance in U.S. DOT O&D?
- What does POO mean?
- Why do the Fare Bands reported passengers numbers sometimes differ to the other O&D reports?
- What are Gross Fares and Net Fares in US DOT O&D?
- Local vs Connecting Passengers by Airport
- Airline Origin and Destination Survey (DB1B)
- Overview: O&D Reports in Diio Mi
- DOT O&D Data Release dates
- How do I get access to restricted International O&D data in the Diio Mi O&D reports?