Yield is Fare divided by Miles. In the U.S. DOT O&D dataset, we use the direct mileage between the origin and destination.
Articles in this section
- Local vs Connecting Passengers by Airport
- Airline Origin and Destination Survey (DB1B)
- Overview: O&D Reports in Diio Mi
- DOT O&D Data Release dates
- How do I get International O&D data in the Diio Mi O&D reports?
- Does O&D data include Non-Rev passengers?
- How is "Yield" calculated?
- Diio and US DOT O&D (DB1B) Differences
- Is there a report I can run to determine the % of passengers purchasing a fare for certain routes?
- How do I find the average fare and load factor for flights in the past on specific days?