Operator represents the physical end-user of the aircraft at the specified point in time. This includes airline operators that are acting as a 'lessee' for aircraft leased-in on a wet, dry or sub-lease basis from another airline.
Articles in this section
- How to search multiple MSNs at once?
- How do I find feeder airlines' fleet information?
- Fleets Analyzer Company Profile data
- Where do we source the data for the Values Analyzer Market Commentaries?
- Fleets Analyzer: what is the difference between Market Grouping and Market Grouping (Ascend)
- How are Business Jets classified in Fleets Analyzer?
- How often is aircraft utilisation data updated, what is the coverage and what are the sources?
- Why am I unable to download my exports?
- What's the difference between Storage and Retired?
- Where can I find fleets of the ABS and EETC?