Operator represents the physical end-user of the aircraft at the specified point in time. This includes airline operators that are acting as a 'lessee' for aircraft leased-in on a wet, dry or sub-lease basis from another airline.
Articles in this section
- Following the Fleet recovery
- How are we handling commercial aircraft usage changes as a result of Covid-19
- How Storage and In Service Status changes are being determined during the Covid-19 crisis
- Viewing recently stored aircraft in Fleets Analyzer
- What is the Aircraft API?
- What is Aircraft Hours?
- What is the definition of an accident in Fleets Analyzer?
- Understanding business aviation orders data
- What does a "2500" Delivery Date / Build Year signify?
- How do I find a company (operators, etc.) associated with specific aircraft?