Operator represents the physical end-user of the aircraft at the specified point in time. This includes airline operators that are acting as a 'lessee' for aircraft leased-in on a wet, dry or sub-lease basis from another airline.
Articles in this section
- What data sources are used to track military fleet?
- How can I identify aircraft in service?
- How do I identify JOLs and JOLCOs?
- How to transfer the ownership of a saved search?
- What information do I need to provide to update the owner or operator of an Aircraft?
- When is the MSN allocated to aircraft?
- How do I identity Operating and Finance Leases?
- What are Cirium's sources for aircraft accidents and what is the coverage?
- What is the difference between Tracked vs. Reported Utilization?
- Why is the number of tracked aircraft in a period sometimes less than the number of in-service aircraft for that period?