Operator represents the physical end-user of the aircraft at the specified point in time. This includes airline operators that are acting as a 'lessee' for aircraft leased-in on a wet, dry or sub-lease basis from another airline.
Articles in this section
- How Storage Status is being determined during the Covid-19 crisis
- What is the Aircraft API?
- Viewing recently stored aircraft in Fleets Analyzer
- Fleets Analyzer Aircraft Usage Definitions
- What is the FG ID (FGID)?
- Difference between Trend and Projection modules
- Searching for the fleet of an Operator
- Why the operating MTOW is different from certified MTOW?
- Does Fleets Analyzer track engine utilization data?
- What is letter of intent?