Operator represents the physical end-user of the aircraft at the specified point in time. This includes airline operators that are acting as a 'lessee' for aircraft leased-in on a wet, dry or sub-lease basis from another airline.
Articles in this section
- What is Aircraft Hours?
- Type of Lessors
- What is the definition of an accident in Fleets Analyzer?
- Understanding business aviation orders data
- What does a "2500" Delivery Date / Build Year signify?
- How do I find a company (operators, etc.) associated with specific aircraft?
- What is the FG ID (FGID)?
- Difference between Trend and Projection modules
- Searching for the fleet of an Operator
- Why the operating MTOW is different from certified MTOW?