Operator represents the physical end-user of the aircraft at the specified point in time. This includes airline operators that are acting as a 'lessee' for aircraft leased-in on a wet, dry or sub-lease basis from another airline.
Articles in this section
- How do you identify aircraft that have been built but not yet delivered?
- Why are there differences between Airbus and Cirium annual order totals?
- Grouping by seat fit data in Aircraft Summary
- Why can Seat and Internals data not be trended?
- How do you research In Flight Connectivity (IFC) equipment, and what is the coverage?
- Where do we source the data for IFE (In-Flight Entertainment)?
- How are Civil Turbine Helicopters classified in Fleets Analyzer?
- What is a Special Purpose Company?
- Does Total Deliveries Events (Scheduled) contain all scheduled deliveries?
- What data sources are used to track Maintenance contracts?