The Recent Changes report is designed to compare the data loaded this week with the data loaded last week. It is always forward looking. Many customers save the weekly Recent Changes report (as an Excel file) building their own historical library. You can find the downloadable file at the top of the Recent Changes Report window.
Articles in this section
- What is the effective and discontinued date?
- How can the timing of my scheduled report impact the date range expected?
- How do I identify direct (non-stop) flights?
- How do you calculate the distance between airports?
- How can I download all my reports at the same time?
- New Diio Schedule Detail Report
- Diio Mi and SRS Schedule Itinerary Builder Report: A Pathfinder Web alternative
- How do I find historical schedule data for airlines that have merged or ceased operations?
- Is MCT used in the Schedule Itinerary Builder Report?
- Can you tell me more about the Schedule Mapper tool?