The Recent Changes report is designed to compare the data loaded this week with the data loaded last week. It is always forward looking. Many customers save the weekly Recent Changes report (as an Excel file) building their own historical library. You can find the downloadable file at the top of the Recent Changes Report window.
Articles in this section
- How do I find historical schedule data for airlines that have merged or ceased operations?
- Is MCT used in the Schedule Itinerary Builder Report?
- Can you tell me more about the Schedule Mapper tool?
- Germany to Europe excluding Germany
- Airline designator controlled duplicate list
- Diio Schedules vs Airline Traffic reports
- What is the source of the data for the Mapper and Demographics Tools?
- Diio Schedule Extensions Process
- Diio and SRS Competitive Capacity File Downloads
- Overview: Schedule Reports in Diio Mi