The Recent Changes report is designed to compare the data loaded this week with the data loaded last week. It is always forward looking. Many customers save the weekly Recent Changes report (as an Excel file) building their own historical library. You can find the downloadable file at the top of the Recent Changes Report window.
Articles in this section
- Germany to Europe excluding Germany
- Airline designator controlled duplicate list
- Diio Schedules vs Airline Traffic reports
- What is the source of the data for the Mapper and Demographics Tools?
- Diio Schedule Extensions Process
- Diio and SRS Competitive Capacity File Downloads
- Overview: Schedule Reports in Diio Mi
- Flight Connections/Missed Connections Report & Circuity Setting
- Recent Changes Report: Forward looking only how to build your own historical library
- Seat Counts: Traditional or Enhanced