No. Cirium is a brand name and not a legal entity Therefore Cirium is the overarching branding under which Reed Business Information will be doing business.
Articles in this section
- Important Announcement: discontinuation of @flightglobal.com email addresses
- What can you share about the Cirium customer support team?
- Important Announcement: Domain change from flightglobal.com to cirium.com
- We are Cirium! (formerly FlightGlobal Help Desk)
- SRS Data Source
- How does Cirium source data
- Congratulations! On-Time Excellence Should Be Celebrated
- Is the Cirium brand name registered as Fictitious Business Name (“FBN”) or “Doing Business As” (“DBA”) as required under US laws? How can I get copy of registration if requested by a customer?
- Is Cirium an affiliate of Reed Business Information?
- The contracts with customer for the account I manage has FlightGlobal, FlightStats or Diio mentioned everywhere, do I need to change those contracts?