No. Cirium is the overarching brand name under which solutions for FlightStats, Diio, Innovata, and FlightGlobal are offered to our customers. Your customer contracts are with legal entities Reed Business Information Inc or Reed Business Information Limited and not with brand names.
Articles in this section
- What can you share about the Cirium customer support team?
- SRS Data Source
- Important Announcement: discontinuation of @flightglobal.com email addresses
- Important Announcement: Domain change from flightglobal.com to cirium.com
- How does Cirium source data
- Congratulations! On-Time Excellence Should Be Celebrated
- We are Cirium! (formerly FlightGlobal Help Desk)
- Is the Cirium brand name registered as Fictitious Business Name (“FBN”) or “Doing Business As” (“DBA”) as required under US laws? How can I get copy of registration if requested by a customer?
- Is Cirium an affiliate of Reed Business Information?
- The contracts with customer for the account I manage has FlightGlobal, FlightStats or Diio mentioned everywhere, do I need to change those contracts?