After you have imputed the details of the aircraft to be valued, the remaining enquiry credits total appears before you click ‘Run Valuation’.
Articles in this section
- What does the First Run Engine specification adjuster indicate?
- How do your Future Values account for depreciation? Could you recommend a straight-line depreciation profile?
- Do airframe modifications such as missile defense systems and connectivity antenna domes affect aircraft values?
- Do you include taxes or VAT in your appraised values?
- What is Half-life and Full-life?
- What's the difference between indicative value and current market value?
- What are Group Valuations?
- How to run a Values Analyzer Group Valuation
- How is aircraft Year of Build calculated?
- Where do we source the data for the Values Analyzer Market Commentaries?