After you have imputed the details of the aircraft to be valued, the remaining enquiry credits total appears before you click ‘Run Valuation’.
Articles in this section
- What is a Retrospective Valuation?
- Can Portfolio and Group valuations be ran retrospectively?
- QEC (Quick Engine Change) explained
- How do you estimate spare engines
- Values Analyzer & Cabin Interior Assumptions
- Values Analyzer Lease Rate Assumptions
- How do I add Generic Monthly Lease Rate for both Future and Current Value in Portfolio or Group Valuation?
- What is a 'Desktop Valuation'?
- Can I look up historical valuations
- What does the First Run Engine specification adjuster indicate?