We are only changing the brand name from FlightGlobal to Cirium. Except for change in the branding, the terms and conditions applicable when accessing online tools are the same and available on https://www.cirium.com for your review.
Articles in this section
- We are Cirium! (formerly FlightGlobal Help Desk)
- Is the Cirium brand name registered as Fictitious Business Name (“FBN”) or “Doing Business As” (“DBA”) as required under US laws? How can I get copy of registration if requested by a customer?
- Is Cirium an affiliate of Reed Business Information?
- The contracts with customer for the account I manage has FlightGlobal, FlightStats or Diio mentioned everywhere, do I need to change those contracts?
- My customer contracts are with FlightStats or Diio. Does this mean I need to change or sign new contracts under Cirium?
- Should I be worried about changing my contract again?
- Should I be concerned about my account terms?
- Does it mean all my legal docs, Contracts, NDAs, PoC Agreements need to be re-signed?
- How do I contact customer support?
- What changes will I see from customer support?