Yes. Or you can send directly to the email address @cirium.com.
Articles in this section
- We are Cirium! (formerly FlightGlobal Help Desk)
- Congratulations! On-Time Excellence Should Be Celebrated
- Is the Cirium brand name registered as Fictitious Business Name (“FBN”) or “Doing Business As” (“DBA”) as required under US laws? How can I get copy of registration if requested by a customer?
- Is Cirium an affiliate of Reed Business Information?
- The contracts with customer for the account I manage has FlightGlobal, FlightStats or Diio mentioned everywhere, do I need to change those contracts?
- My customer contracts are with FlightStats or Diio. Does this mean I need to change or sign new contracts under Cirium?
- Should I be worried about changing my contract again?
- Should I be concerned about my account terms?
- Does it mean all my legal docs, Contracts, NDAs, PoC Agreements need to be re-signed?
- How do I contact customer support?