Yes. Your proxy must support TLS 1.2 and will need to use cURL or an equivalent to make RESTful requests to the APIs. We do not have specific recommendations or sample code as this will vary based on your framework and environment.
Articles in this section
- What is a Cirium API and when would I use one?
- What is the Flight Features API?
- Should I use the FIDS API or Flight Status by Airport API?
- Why am I matching multiple flights with the same flight number on the same day?
- Do you have a testing environment?
- Does your system retry after an alert delivery failure?
- How do I add authentication to my Alerts API callbacks?
- What is the alertType in a simulated alert?
- How do I use the Cirium Flex APIs?
- How do I register to use the APIs?