Yes. Your proxy must support TLS 1.2 and will need to use cURL or an equivalent to make RESTful requests to the APIs. We do not have specific recommendations or sample code as this will vary based on your framework and environment.
Articles in this section
- How do I hide duplicate flights in the FIDS API response?
- Issues when using the "includeNewFields" extended option
- How do I retrieve a full day's worth of flight status for an airport?
- What is the default time window for the FIDS API?
- Can I be informed when the certificate on your site expires?
- How do I acquire unique identification for traffic from Cirium using the FlightStats Alerts API?
- What is your Merchant Category Code (MCC)
- How do you represent terminal and gate information?
- How should I determine a delay status?
- What is the Aircraft API?