Yes. Your proxy must support TLS 1.2 and will need to use cURL or an equivalent to make RESTful requests to the APIs. We do not have specific recommendations or sample code as this will vary based on your framework and environment.
Articles in this section
- What is the Flight Features API?
- Should I use the FIDS API or Flight Status by Airport API?
- How do I use the Cirium Flex APIs?
- How do I register to use the APIs?
- Why are some airline logos missing or incomplete in the FIDS API?
- Can I look up past flight schedules?
- Can we whitelist your IP address to ensure we receive alerts?
- Why can't I find certain flights in the Connections API?
- Can I connect to the APIs with a proxy?
- What are the HTTP Status Codes?