Yes. Your proxy must support TLS 1.2 and will need to use cURL or an equivalent to make RESTful requests to the APIs. We do not have specific recommendations or sample code as this will vary based on your framework and environment.
Articles in this section
- Can I be informed when the certificate on your site expires?
- How do I acquire unique identification for traffic from Cirium using the FlightStats Alerts API?
- How do you represent terminal and gate information?
- How do I access the Data Drop UI?
- How do you calculate delay?
- What is the Aircraft API?
- Is it safe to use my API credentials to authenticate my requests?
- How should I determine a delay status?
- What are Multi-Segment Alerts?
- What is a Cirium API and when would I use one?